I have been doing an intensive feng shui on my home — actually I began well before January 1 — and although I still have a few areas to finish, I am loving the results:
- The feeling of organization, that I will indeed find something where I thought it would be!
- The feeling of spaciousness. Getting rid of things we didn’t need and weren’t using actually created more physical space. I was able to remove two bookshelves that were no longer needed.
My feng shui flurry inspired me to create a program called Feng Shui Soulutions: Your 30 Day Feng Shui Life Make-Over.
The 30 interactive lessons in this course guide you to:
- Focus scattered energy.
- Clear way for movement towards desired goals.
- Find symbols that empower you to move forward or break past obstacles.
- Create a Home Spirit Center.
- Space Clear your Home.
- Identify and release energy-draining clutter.
- Feng Shui your front door.
- Feng Shui your kitchen.
- Feng Shui Your Storage Areas.
- Embrace the elements including Fire, Water, Earth, Metal.
- Embrace Feng Shui Color.
- Feng Shui your bedroom.
- Do Green Feng Shui.