MinimalismThoughts and stories about living more deliberately and getting out of the rat-race of consumption - and finding ourselves in the process.
- Downsizing your Closet for Big Gains
- Tiny Wardrobe Magic: 40 Outfits From 10 Pieces
- Creating a Capsule Wardrobe with Project 333
- Minimalism and Emotional Clutter
- How I Became a Minimalist Traveler
- Minimalist Shoes
- Editing and Organizing your Stuff for Peace of Mind
- Creating a Welcoming Entrance
- Why Clutter Clearing is Ongoing
- Spring Renew – Clearing Your Clutter gives you More Energy and Less Stress
- Streamlined Closets
- Tiny Apartment Home Office
- Our one month anniversary in our tiny apartment
- Portable Offices
- Organization System Love
- Personal Feng Shui – What is in your Backpack?
- 5 Reasons Why Clutter Can Be a Powerful Teacher
- Space Clear your Clutter
- Clutter Clear Storage Spaces
- Behind Closed Doors – The Effects of Hidden Clutter
- Abundant Thoughts
- When is Something Clutter?
- Holiday Clutter
- Where Clutter Lives
- Different Kinds of Clutter
- Why We Buy
- Ten Things I’ve Learned from my Clutter
If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Having few desires, feeling satisfied with what you have, is very vital: satisfaction with just enough food, clothing, and shelter to protect yourself from the elements.
~ The Dalai Lama.