MovementThoughts and stories about how we've made the body we live in, and how we can change it cell by cell, through conscious movement.
Movement and agelessness go together: We want to be strong, resilient, maintain and increase our mobility and balance.
Strength, resilience, mobility and balance are the cornerstones of aging well so you can do what you love.
These stories are about moving, how to move and what to wear (I’m not talking about fashion!)
You will also find exercises to target common problems, as well as tips for building more movement opportunities into your day — and your life.
- Making Room for a Movement Practice
- Restrictive Clothing – What it Does to your Body
- Letting Go: Autumn, Giving Thanks, and Breath Work
- Shopping for Food to Get More Movement
- Train for your Standing Workstation.
- Why Walking is the Best Exercise
- 4 Ways to Improve your Breast Health
- High Heels and Weak Bones
- Supple Feet, Supple Spine
- 7 Reasons why Walking is Amazing
- Lynn Canyon Park, Sea to Sky
- Natural Foot Shape, Shoe Choices, and a Question.
- VanDuesen Botanical Gardens
- Squats vs Kegels
- The West End.
- How much of your body do YOU use?
- Are you a Wild Woman?
- Eat, Sleep, and Play
- Plank Makeover
- The New Cardio Workout
- Run, but not too far, and not too fast.
- Sitting Too Much Will Age You.
- A Movement Quiz
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- The Slow Movement
- A Week in Victoria.
- Move Your DNA: a book review
- Restorative Exercise™ Week in Minnesota
- Lost Lagoon
- Why Align?
- English Bay Seawall
- All I want to do is restorative exercise
- Around the Neighbourhood
- Nia Joy
- Adventures in Misalignment: the Head Thrust
- Moveable Space
- Spring in the West End.
- Rules for Wellness: Rule No. 1
- Posture vs Alignment
- Just Move
- New Service: Healthy Foot Practitioner
- Interval Training with Nia
- Re-thinking “Sensible” Shoes.
- Vacation, Back to Work, New Studies
- Debbie Rosas talks about Nia
- What Nia and Feng Shui Have in Common
- Nia is for Healing
- What’s Mainstream?
- The Single Most Important Thing (you can do for your Health)
- We Make Our Bodies
- 6 Reasons to Dance in the Sun
Sore feet, headaches, back pain, aching knees, digestive problems, cardiovascular disease, and so many more ailments can be symptoms of a poor movement diet. With this simple, accessible, and effective Daily Movement Multivitamin, you can give your movement-starved body the supplements it needs to thrive!