WellnessThoughts and stories about finding grace, beauty and keeping our hearts open as we figure out how to be healthy without succumbing to the fear machines.
Increase your wellness and become ageless: find grace, beauty and balance.
Keep your heart open as you redefine wellness and write a new road map.
- How to make upcycled clothing fragrance-free
- Maui Magic – Photo Journal
- Review of Soft Star’s New Hawthorne Chukka Boot
- High Heels and Weak Bones
- Road Map of Beauty
- The Skinny on Control Tops
- 7 Reasons why Walking is Amazing
- VanDuesen Botanical Gardens
- Shakespeare Says
- Run, but not too far, and not too fast.
- A winter Reading List for a Warm and Sunny Place
- Closet Make-over, Healthwise.
- The Slow Movement
- 5 Ways to Balance the Yin and Yang
- A study in Pastels.
- Which is better for you, a smoothie or a raw carrot?
- A Winter’s Tale – Vacation in Mexico
- New Service: Healthy Foot Practitioner
- Sweet Dreams are Made of This
- If you Love this Planet, start a Revolution
- Heart Dance
- Developing a Practice
- Healing with Feng Shui and Colour
- On Eating Well
- Intuitive Feng Shui
- Writing as a Sacred Path
- Ten Simple Ways to Lift Energy
- Spring Cleaning the Feng Shui Way
- The Power of Style
- Chop Wood, Carry Water
- Earth and Sky
- Learning to See
- Joy is Where it’s At
- The Energy of Vacations
- Riding the Waves
- Joyful Living
- Practicing Gratitude
- Keeping Your Promises (to yourself)
- How to be a Spiritual Gardener
- Living your Bliss Responsibly
- Your Intuitive Voice
- Missing Items: Calling St. Anthony
- What have you been Putting Off?
- We Come From Beauty
- Connecting to your Energy Body
- Learning Styles
- Oprah is my Hero
- Celebrating the Moments
- Receiving Messages
- Inner Simplicity 101
Start Your Journey!
Odyssey of the Heart: Paths to Wholeness through Feng Shui is a coaching program that features life lessons seen through the lens of the bagua map. This program will help you go deeper into your values and priorities and focus on different aspects of your life in a conscious way.
Live in rooms full of light. Avoid heavy food. Be moderate in the drinking of wine. Take massage, baths, exercise, and gymnastics. Fight insomnia with gentle rocking or the sound of running water. Change surroundings and take long journeys. Strictly avoid frightening ideas. Indulge in cheerful conversation and amusements. Listen to music.
A. Cornelius Celsus